My innocent look had no effect today. My clueless i don't know what im doing so please let me get away with it look did not work. I tried to escape 6th period, i casually walked up to the gate of school and thought i could persuade the monitor to let me through. Yah right what was i thinking. I had him for a good 30 seconds until he went inside his little monitor hut and checked my schedule. Who knew they had computers in the monitor huts? I was still determined not to go embarrass myself in yoga where i am totally out of shape. So i ran a few errands around school, picking up my check from the secretary, getting a new time sheet, making counselor appointments, requesting a transcript, a bit of random mingling and searching for scholarships. I basically did whatever i could to fulfill my hour and a half of nothingness.
I missed work today in order to get a little more rest then my wack 4 hours of sleep last night, do my hw for the entire winter break, and apply for college. So much for that plan, its a little after 11 and so far i took my nap, and im almost done reading. The whole apply for college thing....thats been my plan for the past several months. I dont know why i put it off so much. Im even getting kinda anxious to get out of the whole high school scene. I just need to dooooo it...(and actually remember my password)
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment